#4: Revolutionizing Customer Service in the Supply Chain
How did COVID-19 influence consumer trends and demands in the e-commerce marketplace? What are the ways in which supply chain players can leverage big data to forecast demand and maintain customer satisfaction?
In this insightful webinar, hear directly from key leaders on maximizing customer service in the post-COVID supply chain, including:
- Olivier Adam, Quincus Chief Revenue Officer
- Azukaego Chukwuelue, Kimberly-Clark Supply Chain Director – Nigeria
- Abdul Paravengal, Shipper Chief Business Officer
- Aadi Vaidya, Zilingo Chief Operating Officer
This panel is hosted by Quincus Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder, Katherina-Olivia Lacey.
- Leniency on delivery expectations–due to pandemic changes–is over.
- Pandemic lockdowns have highlighted the human element in delivery and customer service.
- Supply chain digitization is definitely here to stay.
- Omnichannel shopping will become the norm, spurring growth in hyperlocal delivery.