#3: Building Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions
How can environmental commitment towards a green supply chain create value?
In this insightful webinar, hear directly from key leaders on supply chain sustainability and resilience, including:
- Martin Dudek, Quincus VP of Partnerships & Strategy
- Dominic Rego, Logistics Executive Group Managing Director – APAC
- Omar Stamboel, Westbike Messenger Service CEO
This panel is hosted by Quincus Chief Revenue Officer, Olivier Adam.
- The green supply chain is about responsibility, ethics, and supply chain efficiency.
- Technology is key to maintaining productivity with the same assets while reducing environmental impact.
- Parties and vendors must work together to optimize existing assets while ensuring accountability.
- Companies must account for a country’s infrastructural maturity level before adopting technology.
- Technology can drive 20-30% cost reductions, which companies can then utilize to drive green energy.