The pandemic turbo-charged the online food delivery market–and many think dine-in by delivery is here to stay.
Food delivery players across the globe have been rushing to scale amid a slew of challenges: fluctuating customer preferences, food safety and quality standards, the ever-present last-mile dilemma, and more.
How has the industry been dealing with these? What more lies ahead in the new normal? Hear directly from key leaders including:
- Apoorva Kumar, SVP of Jumia Group
- Eugène Kastanja, COO and Co-founder of MGXPRESS
This panel is hosted by Quincus Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder, Katherina-Olivia Lacey.
- Data analysis and real-time response are key to handling order spikes.
- AI is the real game-changer in food delivery.
- Competitive differentiation is a matter of both innovation and education.
- Customer satisfaction hinges on communication and service levels.