#9: Nurturing Talent for the 5.0 Supply Chain
With supply chains growing in complexity and the increasing need for technology to keep logistics operations competitive in the post-pandemic world, hiring and training supply chain talent has become anything but simple. Supply chain recruiters and hiring managers must now grapple with fast-changing job requirements while preparing for the future with learning & development, organizational mobility, talent continuity, and other strategies.
In this insightful webinar, hear directly from key leaders, including:
- Ananta Dewandhono, Asosiasi Logistik Indonesia – Founder & Former President
- Layla Sharif, BDP International – Regional Recruiter and QHSE Manager
- Azukaego Chukwuelue, Truss Ugavi – CEO
This webinar is hosted by Quincus’s Director of People & Talent, Michelle Loong.
Key Discussion Points:
- Key traits and credentials that make great supply chain professionals
- The critical role culture plays in building a thriving supply chain organization
- Succession planning, upskilling and other ways to future-proof supply chain talent