#2: Creating Spaces for Females in Supply Chain
In the traditionally male-dominated supply chain industry, how is it for women to carve out a rewarding logistics career? What are some of the challenges and invaluable experiences as female leaders in the industry?
In this insightful webinar, hear directly from four women who are changing the landscape of supply chain leadership, including:
- Katherina-Olivia Lacey, Quincus Co-founder & Chief Product Officer
- Mei Yee Pang, DHL Consulting Vice President, Head of Asia Pacific, Global Practice Lead for Supply Chain
- Dana von der Heide, Parcel Perform Founder & Chief Commercial Officer
- Dr. Hanane Becha, UN/CEFACT Vice-chair of Transport and Logistics Domain
This panel is hosted by Quincus Head of People and Talent, James Sun.
- There are fewer women in supply chain leadership as compared to men.
- As part of the company culture, we should promote our female employees.
- Reduce reverse gender bias.
- To encourage women to encourage other women.
- Diversity and inclusion in development of productivity.
- To get yourself out there.