Modern orchestration for digital Supply Chain operations
Digital Supply Chain Orchestration
More Data, More Visibility
Achieve higher accuracy, lower costs, and reduced manual work by implementing automated data-sharing coordination.
- Streamline your workflow with ease by integrating our APIs with your existing vendor platforms.
- Benefit from real-time data capture to ensure up-to-date information.
- Simplify the implementation process to reduce complexity.
- Enhance visibility for better decision-making.
Enhance operational efficiency and accuracy across multiple transportation modes for the first, middle, and last mile.
- Optimize vehicle and driver management for efficient task assignment and resource management.
- Reduce errors with our intelligent job assignment and allocation logic.
- Minimize fuel usage with real-time route optimization algorithm.
- Accurate deliveries with auto-address corrections using natural language processing.
Scalable API Integration Solutions
Accelerate your connections and improve communication using our API. Easily integrate and streamline communication across multiple channels with your customers, partners, or internal teams for seamless data sharing.
- Quick and efficient implementations
- Seamlessly integrate with third-party systems such as WMS, ERP, TMS, and more.
- Easily comply with external and internal criteria, ensuring smooth operations.
Shipment Lifecycle Transparency
Gain collaborative end-to-end visibility with real-time control tower view, enabling you to navigate day-to-day operational data across your ecosystem and partners in one centralized location.
- Enforce milestone activity tracking for accountability, geotagging, and time stamps for improved accuracy.
- Consistent decision-making across all involved stakeholders for streamlined logistics operations.
- Seamless omnichannel customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Streamlined Multi-Modal Operations
Maximize your supply chain efficiency with our multi-modal logistics solution, improving flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Opt for an efficient transportation mode for each supply chain leg.
- Visualize and analyze your entire supply chain activity across facilities, partners, and transport modes for informed decision-making.
- Diversify transport modes to mitigate risks like delays, capacity constraints, and natural disasters.
- Use multiple transportation modes to expand your customer base, access new markets, and grow your business.
- Ensure compliance by automatically selecting shipping services that match shipment criteria, reducing errors and delays.
The Quincus Delivery Solution optimized first-mile pickup with smart dispatch management and algorithmically driven route planning for our postal service customer. This enabled leaner, speedier parcel collection operations with 22% fewer resources while achieving 25% more stops per driver.
Poor shipment visibility limited our customer’s ability to track cargo and flight information. They struggled to schedule efficient dispatch pickup times and keep their customers informed. Quincus improved address accuracy by 51% while requiring 22% fewer resources.
Quincus streamlined one grocery delivery service's operations by directing vehicles to their destinations more efficiently. Our platform enabled 50% more deliveries per hour, with 29% fewer fleet management resources.
Quincus products optimized fleet management, creating a more efficient dispatch operation that delivered 63% more delivery activity with 37% fewer resources.