We are looking for a driven, motivated and unconventional Regional Business Development Director to bring in new business for Middle East & Africa. With base in Dubai or Bahrain, the candidate should enjoy working in a competitive environment with an understanding of technology enabled Logistics. You will support Quincus’s continued growth by expanding the
customer base in the Indonesian market.
You are well connected in the Logistic and Transportation Industry with a sound understanding of the transportation market and eCommerce trends. You have people leadership experience and are able to work in a hands-on environment. You are leveraging your enterprise connections and are able to communicate at all levels. People management and a KPI driven mindset are essential to set up an effective sales team.
● Design commercial processes and procedures that scale with the business growth in volume and complexity.
● Managing key accounts and drive potential new client’s project such as Proof of Concept. (POC).
● Primary point of contact for new and current customers with regards to commercial and operations matters.
● Integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
● Create new opportunity within Quincus customer base.
● Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
● Establishing critical paths for success in business expansion of existing clients.
● Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
● Ability to solve technical/troubleshooting problems.
● Monitoring and ensuring timely payments of clients. To resolve any dispute arises from the client’s invoices.
● Champion the needs of your clients within Quincus to ensure our platform and technology meets the market’s needs.
● Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic
opportunities by using the Key Account Management process.
● Set up a regional sales team and identify critical sales channels. Drive a Salesforce mind set.
● Monitor the business impacts of initiatives and develop an in-depth knowledge of products and build strong relationships with cross-functional leadership teams to find opportunities.
● Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the organization.
● Work with Quincus leadership to shape the strategy for the function.
● Identify supply chain transformation initiatives as part of the value offering to differentiate Quincus solutions.
● University or Bachelors degree, advanced degree or MBA preferred.
● 9-12 years of professional experience with a combination of, Sales, Business Planning, Business Development experienced preferred.
● Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise end user account management in Middle East & Africa.
● Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to
● Regional Sales Management Experience.
● Experience selling software products and solutions to C and VP level.
● Experience of supply chain/logistics/ transportation/E-Commerce and Express/Courier (preferred).
● Strong technology skills. You should be able to do complete product
demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics
● Extensive industry sales and business development experience and insight to guide the Middle East & Africa wide business in alignment with global strategy.
● Experience in handling and managing large and complex accounts
● Experience in delivering solutions base projects to clients.
● Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
● Strong analytics and problems solving skills
● Good command of the English language is essential, as well as proficiency in a local language, (preferred)