The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
● Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
● Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
● Proven working experience in project management
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills