The product manager will be responsible to identify customer needs, develop strategies, work with the departments to implement latest technology and monitor progress.
The manager will maintain the product road map, create concept documents, business and use cases for new services, features and functions to support customer demands, growth strategies.
● Serve as primary product expert.
● Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map.
● Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements.
● Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
● Coordinate testing of new products and features.
● Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers.
● Participate in product performance bench-marking activities.
● Prior experience in the same field.
● Strong technical background is required.
● Strong problem solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to effectively interface with customers.
● Must have experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, sales, and marketing staff.
● Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management.
● Experience of building a product from scratch to finish (an added advantage).