We are looking for a passionate data analyst who will be responsible for conducting full life-cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and designs. It involves interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
● Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
● Work closely with Product Management teams to resolve complex, critical and major escalations causing roadblock
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
● Generating pivot tables for data summary.
● Write scripts to analyze data and perform specific data queries.
● Provide solution from the Data Modelling phase upto documentation.
● Develop data quality check reports.
● 3+ years of experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
● Hands on experience in MS Office Package with Advance Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table, HLookup, Conditional Formatting, UDFs, etc.) [An added advantage] ● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
● Ability to analyse large datasets.
● An analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills