We are looking for a qualified Chief of Staff to work closely with our executive team. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities.
● Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
● Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and on-boarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns.
● Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
● Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies
● Participates in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the chief executive officer
● Working with CEO and executives on special projects.
● Organises a calendar and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
● Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
● Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
● Prior experience in the same role.
● Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
● Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
● Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.